This is a 1934 WACO CJC s.n. 3913, CF-AWB originally sold to one W. J.Sanderson of Fort Erie, Ontario. In 1930, M and C Aviation Company (Richmond Mayson and Angus Campbell) began the first privately owned commercial airline service in Saskatchewan. By 1934, besides charter flights into the north, the firm carried out two scheduled flights from Prince Albert. It was damaged beyond repair in a windstorm in Cartierville, Quebec. 25.2.56. This photograph of CF-AWB was taken at Nelson House, Manitoba.
Thanks to Bill Bailey and his team for the identification!